Duffel bags are a great way to throw extra gear on a bike for any type of travel. And Wolfman's Expedition Dry Duffels let you load up in style, help protect your gear, and stay stable on the bike. The innovative design makes loading and unloading easier than traditional duffel bags. The roll-top can be rolled more times for smaller loads or unrolled for just-one-more-thing capacity. And with three sizes available, there's a size best for any purpose. Short trip across town in the rain while the street clothes stay dry inside? Weekend getaway? Full-on kitchen-sink-style touring? Choose from small, medium and large.
Four compression straps and two mounting straps keep things tight on the bike. The dual carrying handle and removable shoulder strap make off-bike transport easy.
All Expedition Dry-Line bags are Made in the USA and feature heavy-duty vinyl construction with fully sealed radio-frequency welded seams. Roll-top closures with no-wick webbing seal out water, mud, and dust. We recommend a three roll minimum for maximum weatherproofness. Learn more about Wolfman waterproof luggage here.
Rider Magazine did a review of the Expedition Dry Duffel. And liked it!
- 100% Waterproof radio frequency welded seams.
- Ultra tough 22oz vinyl body and 34oz vinyl sides. (For years of use.)
- Choice of colors: Black/Yellow or All Black.
- Simple effective Roll Top Design.
- 4 compression straps, two over the body, one at each end.
- Deluxe carry handle.
- Removable Shoulder strap and two mounting straps included.
- repairable with the Vinyl Repair Kit