- The Dynaplug Tubeless Tire Repair Plug is constructed from viscoelastic rubber impregnated cord and a non-abrasive brass tip.
- Plug is specially designed to be inserted directly into a puncture using the Dynaplug Repair Tool after the puncture object has been removed.
- The shape and size of the penetrating tip allows for easy penetration of most punctures. It's even easier to insert a second plug (when needed) because the first plug lubricates the hole.
- Viscous rubber of the plug will flow slightly after the plug is in place. This fills small fissures or voids that radiate from the puncture hole into the casing and ensures a long lasting repair.
- Dynaplug retains its sealing ability indefinitely both during storage and in the tire, no glue is required.
Back to Dynaplug Tire Repair